Palm Beach County Home Page
The Haiti Project
St. Gregory's has a companion church in Haiti, St. Marie Madelein. Here are the 2006 Goals for the Haiti Project
- Visit Haiti in the first quarter and establish a local work plan for the clean water project
and church/school construction on the church owned land at St Marie Madeleine.
- Start the multi-vitamin program using a Haiti source for the vitamins.
- Expand our participation within St Gregory's through regular written and audiovisual reports
to the entire congregation.
- Leverage our efforts by adding an additional Parish to our participants and partnering with organizations
like Food for the Poor.
- Bring Father Lazard to the USA for a joint planning session with St Gregory's
and the Milwaukee Dioceses representatives.
- Establish a funding plan for the construction project.
- Start construction in 2006.
- Take a youth group to Bondeau this summer to conduct a Bible school program for the children of St Marie Madeleine.
- Implement a plan to modify the 2006 Pledge Envelopes
to include a regular reminder and method to encourage Outreach giving thru the Church budget.
For more information, see: